The Perfect, Freezable, Baked Spaghetti Recipe!

When we got married, I made 5 different recipes on rotation. Remember, I was the ripe old age of 23 and coming off of the Ramen noodle college diet. God love my husband for being patient and knowing that one day my kitchen skills would expand. Baked spaghetti was one of these recipes and occasionally my husband will amaze me and ask for this for dinner. It really is the simplest and most delicious baked spaghetti recipe, ever! 

You won't see any vegetables in this recipe, because the my homemade spaghetti sauce is loaded with them. If you have not made my freezable spaghetti sauce, hurry and make a big batch. If you have not made the sauce, use plain old store bought sauce but make sure to add in some veggies! 



Freezer Friendly Baked Spaghetti

Yields 2 8x8 Pans! 

Ingredients:
4 cups cooked spaghetti
4 cups of homemade spaghetti sauce (recipe here)
1 cup of mozzarella 
½ cup of fresh Parmesan
½ cup of panko break crumbs

Directions: 

Grease a 8x8 baking pan. Cook your noodles to al dente, and mix with the sauce after completely cooked. 

Dump mixture into the greased pan. Top with mozzarella, than the Parmesan cheese and than finally the bread crumbs. 

Cook at 350° for 25-30 minutes, until bubbly and hot. Lastly, place under broil for 1-2 minutes to brown the bread crumbs before serving. 


Enjoy!


Freezing Directions:

This makes two 8x8 pans, so serve one hot and freeze the second one for the future. You can freeze with cheese and bread crumb mixture on top, but wait to put the topping on until the spaghetti has completely cooled. If frozen cook for 55-65 minutes at 350°. 


Happy freezing, 




Vote For Me @ The Top Mommy Blogs Directory Vote For Me @ The Top Mommy Blogs Directory


2 comments

  1. I love baked spaghetti! I made it for dinner earlier this week and doubled the batch so I could stick half in the freezer. I think it's one of those dishes that might just taste better after hanging out in the freezer for a while.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum! I haven't made baked spaghetti in years.

    ReplyDelete