Bump Update •19 Weeks•

Have you missed me? I have desperately missed you all, but things have been crazy over here so I needed a small break. We decided to go ahead and list our beautiful house out here in Tucson, so if you know anyone looking for the perfect house in the southwest, send them our way. I will have more on the process and why we decided to go ahead and list in a few weeks, but for now look how clean and pretty! I just love having an uncluttered house!



 I also just realized that my little man starts school in less than a month! WHAT?!? I am trying to get in as much cuddle, play, and crazy time with him before he is away from me for three mornings a week! 



In other news, I am now 19 weeks pregnant (technically almost 20 weeks since this is a late post)!! Considering my last update was at 15 weeks, I thought it was time to fill you in on this second pregnancy of mine. 

How big is baby? 
A large mango! Which, is very fitting because I am still loving anything mango related. Hello, Mango Eegee's (you have to be from Tucson to understand the power of an eegee)!

Total weight gain: 
15 pounds ! I am convinced most of the weight is in my top section, if you know what I mean, but I am still eating relatively healthy with the exception of a few treats. I am also still working out 3-4 times a week but not running hardly at all except for some short 1 minute spurts on the treadmill or on the trail throughout my walks.

Maternity clothes? 
Luckily, my older sister sent some maternity clothes for me. So, yes I am officially wearing loose dresses or maternity pants! I also love the trick of using a hair tie to keep my normal pants closed! And I am still rocking my bikini for the summer. I had to increase my top size, substantially, but other than that it is what I am comfortable in so why not? 



Sleep: 
Going OK! Have ya'll heard of Banana Tea? Well, while perusing Facebook late one night I found the recipe and I have been loving this nightly routine. I swear it does help me sleep at night. Recipe from Dr. Oz.com! If you are having problems sleeping, pregnant or not, you must try this! Another benefit is that all that potassium helps with those annoying leg cramps that come around during pregnancy.

Banana Tea
1 t cinnamon
Banana with the top and bottom cut off and cut in half, leave the peel on.
Steep cinnamon and banana for 10 minutes in hot water.
Pour water through colander and into a mug.  
Enjoy 1 hour before bed. 

Best moment this week: 
So far, I would have to say going to the Dixie Chicks concert last night! I have loved their music since the beginning and it was so special to go with my little sister. We had originally planned a sister's weekend around the concert, but then my older sis found out she was pregnant and it would be right around her 36 week mark, meaning no travels! We missed her so much, but are looking forward to doing something next year.



Miss Anything? 
Champagne and sushi, both sound decadent. Though my recent find of Spindrift Seltzer water has curbed some of the champagne cravings. 

Movement: 
The babe does not like when I crunch him up, so lots of movement then. And of course after I have a good meal! 

Food Cravings: 
S'mores are a recent fave (check here for my recipe on how to make them indoors) and I am still eating my weight in (heated up) lunch meat! 

Gender: 
Finding out tomorrow, I can hardly wait to get organized! 

Symptoms: 
I am so tired, but life has also been busy so that could be because of that. I also have weird pains and feelings, which I attribute to having to mother an active pre-schooler throughout this pregnancy. 

Belly Button in or out? 
In, and it will probably be in the whole pregnancy. 

Happy or Moody most of the time: 
Still moody a lot, but hey I am working on it! 

Looking forward to: 
I'm in the process of finding a good prenatal yoga class, so I am definitely looking forward to that! And of course, finding out the sex. 




So, there you have it! This pregnancy has been interesting for me and will only continue to get more hectic and busy as I go along. So, I am trying my hardest to not stress about things out of my control. But that is hard for the Libra in me, so send me positive thoughts. 

Love to you all! And I promise I will be back in a few weeks with all the blogging happiness I usually have! 











No comments