Bump Update •15 weeks•

Ya'll it has been an interesting, fun and exciting few weeks! I am sorry the blog has been somewhat neglected, but between throwing up and traveling my mind has been on overdrive! In case you missed the important announcement post, I am pregnant and currently entering my 15th week. We are so excited and I am pretty pumped about finally having some energy.

We also went on a two week vacation to Washington D.C. and to Myrtle Beach, so life has been somewhat hectic. I posted a super important guest post by my friend Rosi, so make sure you check that out. And I also shared a fun traveling post that explained why traveling with toddlers is not all daisies and lollipops. Now, onto a #bumpupdate!


pregnancy blog
15 Weeks!

How big is baby? An apple!

Total weight gain: 9 pounds... Ya, this is above where I wanted to be but a rough first trimester with congestion and tiredness, made the gym nearly invisible. Excited to be back on track this week, and feeling great!

Maternity clothes? Anything stretchy is my friend. Not quite big enough for maternity clothes, but too big for any of my old pants.

Sleep: Enjoying these weeks where sleep still comes easy....

Best moment this week: I went for a movie date night with my friend Briana last night, who is about to give birth any minute, and it was SO fun and SO nice to giggle and laugh through dinner. We saw Me Before You and were both bawling, not the best movie to see pregnant, but a great movie!

Miss Anything?

Movement: I thought I had felt some flutters in there...

Food cravings: Mangoes and Sandwiches, which is bizarre because I have never been a sandwich person. I can throw back a few Italian subs a week lately, and don't worry the meat is well heated!

Gender: Will find out in a few weeks!

Symptoms: Feeling pretty good right now. But, my skin is suffering unfortunately. I am not a "glowing" pregnant girl, I am a break out all over my face pregnant girl!

Belly Button in or out? In

Happy or Moody most of the time: Moody a lot, and the worst part is that I know I am being moody. Sorry Ryan! But, then I have my bouts of extreme happiness, so it all equals out.

Looking forward to: Finding out the sex and either purging Luke's clothes or knowing they will be put to good use again!


Throughout this pregnancy I will be real with ya'll and I will share some semi personal things. No, I don't believe in laying it all out there. But, I will post why I was so hesitant to share my "I'm pregnant story", my birthing story with my first son and why I am a bit nervous that this second one will be different. 

I am also super excited to share that I am a For Two Fitness ambassador, as well as an ambassador for PinkBlush Maternity! I love these companies and am so excited to partner up with them throughout my pregnancy. Look for an amazing PinkBlush giveaway soon, all pregnant ladies (and not pregnant ladies, since their gift card works at PinkBlush too) you will want to subscribe so you don't miss out! 

Have a wonderful Thursday!




Vote For Me @ The Top Mommy Blogs Directory Vote For Me @ The Top Mommy Blogs Directory

No comments